EpicRAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tested Softwares that can Fasten your Downloads

Go down

Tested Softwares that can Fasten your Downloads Empty Tested Softwares that can Fasten your Downloads

Post  [Althalos] Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Here are one of my recommended programs to fasten your downloads.. this is very usefull if your downloading new games with high memory.. bounce

This is tested and used by yours trully (me) so dont worry for any SPYWARE OR VIRUS.. but if you have doubts..please scan with your personal Anti-Virus softwares.. tongue

"Internet Download Manager" (Best Accelerator Recomended) Steps on How to Download and to Use:

*Click This Link :: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html ::
*Then Download the software
*Install the software after the download finishes..
*Restart your Browser
*Open Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
*Search the File to download in your browser
*When you find the File.. Download it .. and a box will appear
*Click Save and just wait for the download to finish Smile
*After the download is done.. it can be found in your "MY DOCUMENTS" and "DOWNLOADS FOLDER" inside those folders are categories.. check each one to find your file..

NOTE: Internet Download Manager has a expiration.. it only last for 30 days.. so till then .. download and download Twisted Evil

"Dowload Accelerator Plus" (Alternative Download Accelerator) How to Download and to Use:

*Click This Link :: http://download.cnet.com/Download-Accelerator-Plus/3000-2071_4-10037157.html ::
*Then Download the software
*Install the software after the download finishes..
*Restart your Browser
*Open Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
*Search the File to download in your browser
*When you find the File.. Download it .. and a box will appear
*Click Save and just wait for the download to finish
*Your Downloaded Files will be found in your desktop

I hope nakatulong nanaman ako scratch for more suggestions or questions.. please leave ur comment below bounce thank you
[Althalos]
[Althalos]

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum